No Place Like Home

It's time to share this month's Creative Cafe Kit from The Rubber Cafe.  This month's kit is called Love Makes You Family.    This month's paper collection in the kit is Echo Park's Our Family collection.  I used the Signo Uni-ball pen in the kit and the Scor-Pal/Scor-Bug to create Faux Stitching around the 4 x 5 1/4 inch panel of designer paper. 

I stamped the HOME image on a 3 5/8 x 1 5/8 inch piece of the woodgrain designer paper.  The images are colored with Copic Markers:  BG75, YG97, E74, YR27, R39, R43.  I stamped the branch image on the craft cardstock and  then fussy cut it. 

I stamped the flowers from the Home Sweet Home set randomly around on the background paper with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink that had been stamped off once.   Home is attached on the card with foam tape. 

I cut a strip of the owls from the designer paper that is 2 5/8 inches long, banner cut and layer it on a black mat that has also been banner cut. 

I trimmed a branch off of the tree branch and then glued the branch onto the card and re-attached the branch in a way that all of the owls are visible. 

I cut a few elements from a sheet of designer paper and then attached them to the card.  I stamped the There's No Place Like image onto the card as shown.

Supplies:
Stamps, Cardstock, Designer Paper, Pen, Distress Ink:   Love Makes You Family Creative Cafe Kit
Copic Markers
Scor-Pal
Scor-Bug
Foam Tape
Scrap Happy Sheer Glue

Comments

Popular Posts