Polka Dotty....

 These cards are all based on some wrapping paper I picked up at TJ Maxx several years ago.  I decided to use it for my niece's wedding shower and then wedding present.  I could not toss the scraps, because this paper is just too cool!  So, I stitched a bunch of it to some Chocolate Truffle cardstock with white embroidery floss!

This first card uses white photo corners that have been embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The apples have been embossed on vellum and then colored with Copic markers on the back.  I attached the image to the cardstock with glue dots after fussy cutting it.  The sentiment is a chalkboard sticker I picked up at Hobby Lobby.  A whole pack, so fun!
 This card features some old Whipper Snapper images and a few Martha Stewart snowflakes.
And this card features an old Stampin Up! tulip and a few Martha Stewart buterflies.

Comments

What a wonderful paper to use as backgrounds!! Love your cards, particularly the tulip one.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts