Happiness Tasted...

I totally enjoyed the workshop at The Stamp Shoppe on Thursday!  The ladies did a super job on the cards they tangled!    I was inspired to try tangling everything in sight!  This fabulous cup is from Endless Creations and provided the perfect image for some tangling.  I already have other color themes and patterns bouncing around in my head, so there will be more coffee cards coming soon!
This image is also from Endless Creations...and since my boy is always wanting a new funky tie....I was inspired to make up a bright eye-popping design.  It is amazing that by coloring, tangling or even paper piecing, this image can look  completely different!

Comments

Fabulous cards Michelle - love them, both! That sentiment on the coffee one is so true :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts