The Warmth of a Cold Nose!

Oh, how stinkin' cute is this?  The first thing I thought of when I saw the add-on set Love Is A Four-Legged Word for this month's Love, The Most Wonderful Feeling Creative Cafe Kit was to flock the pups.  I had a birthday card when I was a wee one that had a beautiful flocked kitty, I loved that card!  How fun that we can create these vintage-inspired images with a bit of Funky Flock!

Tip:  When applying the Funky Flock with the Scrap Happy Glue and the Detailer Kit, be sure to use a light hand with the glue and do not put glue over the detail lines on your image.  (eyes, hip/leg lines)  When the image dries, run a craft knife tip lightly along those lines again to make them pop!

What is a valentine without some You're So Fine Glitter?  I added a glitter heart and a blingy collar to the dog.  Then I decided to glitz up the cardstock sticker included in the kit with a bit more glitter!

My final touches are a bit of red ribbon and a Heart Pearl that anchors the sentiment.

Supplies:
Paper, Ribbon, Stickers, Gems: Love, The Most Wonderful Feeling Creative Cafe Kit 
Stamp Add-On Kit:   Love Is A Four-Legged Word
Funky Flock
You're So Fine Glitter
Scrap Happy Glue
Detailer Kit

Comments

What a fun card Michelle - it is gorgeous - and the 'cold nose' sentiment id so cute - but can't say i appreciate the 'cold nose' treatment from my cat in the middle of the night on a cold night :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts