Love is a Four-Legged Word!

No flocking on my Rubber Cafe card today featuring the Love, The Most Wonderful Feeling Creative Cafe Kit.

I loved the kitties, so decided to dress them up with Copic Markers and the fussy cut the image.  I know everyone is not as nutty as I am with cutting, but I love that you can  peek between the  kitties and their tails...so fun!

I stamped the sentiment on the acetate in the kit with Stazon Ink.  I cut a heart aperture in the card by tracing a heart shaped piece of cardstock I had on hand and then cutting with a craft knife.  I hand pierced around the heart and then used embroidery floss to frame my heart and attach the acetate to my designer paper. 

The shaker pieces are from last month's kit, but there are similar sequins in the store.  The cardstock and pearl stickers are included in this month's kit.  I added a few tiny glass ball beads for a fun effect.

Supplies:
Paper,  Cardstock, Cardstock Stickers, Pearl Stickers: Love, The Most Wonderful Feeling Creative Cafe Kit
Sequins 
Love is a Four Legged Word Add On Stamp Set

Comments

Love that you have fussy cut the cats Michelle - it really makes them gain in character - love your shaker too! They look as thought they want to play with the sequins!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts