She Believed She Could

Today's card for The Rubber Cafe is another glittery shaker card!

I used the January It's A New Year Kit Of The Month for this card.  I created a shaker box using white cardstock and the designer papers in the kit and foam tape.   I filled the shaker box with the sequins in the kit as well as a dusting of Diamond Clear Cool Highlight You're So Fine Glitter.

I stamped the images and colored them with Copic Markers:  BG23, T6, T4, T2.  I added some accents with the Sakura Stardust Pen.  I used the tape included in the kit to ground my image and frame my sentiment.

The sentiment on the acetate is stamped with Stazon ink.


Supplies:
Stamps, Paper, Sequins, Acetate, Chalk Tape: January It's A New Year Kit Of The Month
Stamps: Add-On Stamp Set Believe
Adhesive:  Foam Tape, Scrap Happy Sheer Glue
You're So Fine Glitter: Diamond Clear Cool Highlight
Sakura Stardust Pen

Comments

Gorgeous Michelle - love the contrast of the spotted paper and the stripes behind it. Beautifully coloured images too.
Blessings
Maxine
Jean Bullock said…
This is wonderful. I love the sentiment and the layout and choice of papers. Great coloring too. Well done.

Popular Posts