Inky Antics CHA Release

CHA is over, but I have some of the cute cards I made for the Inky Antics booth to share from their Animal Antics collection!

My first card features distressing, faux stitching, paper embroidery and sequins!  The images are colored with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.
This card features a handy card kit from The Paper Cut which made the layering on this one a breeze.  I added some faux stitching, punched paper circles and sequins to finish off this Belated Birthday wish.

I am entering this card in the Design Team Showcase Challenge.

Comments

Love that first card Michelle - so cute. both cards are great though.
Blessings
Maxine
Unknown said…
Adorable cards!

I think everyone is envious that you got to go to CHA. :)

Thanks for entering Design Team Showcase.

Kim
{Craftisan Studios}
Design Team Showcase

Popular Posts