It's About The Journey!

Today's card for The Rubber Cafe features the Take Flight Creative Cafe Kit.  For this card I used images from the Soaring Above stamp set included in the kit, as well as the bonus add-on set Winging It. 

I stamped the balloon image on acetate with Stazon ink and the glittered the back with You're So Fine Glitters in Copper and Silver Medal using Scrap Happy Glue and the Tiny Detailer Kit.

I popped the balloon, sentiment and the strip along the bottom up with Kool Tak Foam Tape.  I folded the ribbon in half and tucked it under the strip along the bottom for a fun and different ribbon treatment.  A fussy cut bug and a few gems finish off my card.

Supplies:
Stamps, Papers, Ribbon, Gems:   Take Flight Creative Cafe Kit
Stamps:  Winging It 
Glitter:   You're So Fine Glitters
Adhesives:   Scrap Happy Glue, Tiny Detailer Kit, Kool Tak Foam Tape.

Comments

Wonderful masculine card Michelle - love the glitter on the balloon!
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts