Love Made Visible...

Yay!  It is time to share the new Creative Cafe Kit of the Month...Now We're Cookin!  For my card I used the Whipped Up stamp set that is included in the kit.  I used the utensil stamp to create a border along the bottom of my card.

The apron is a sticker that is included in the set and is perfect for paper piecing!  I attached the apron sticker to one paper and the pocket to another and then cut them out and assembled them as shown.

The sentiment is stamped on a piece of coordinating designer paper and cut to a banner shape.  It is attached to the card with foam tape.

The seam binding and spoon charm also are included in the kit and are a perfect embellishment for this card.

I did use black cardstock for my card and it is not included in the kit.  You could easily use one of the beautiful cardstocks enclosed.  I was involved with a funeral this week and my mind was a little scattered when I was making this card.

Thanks so much for taking a peek!  These images are super fun for the season when homemade goodies are passed around among friends!

Supplies:
Paper, Charm, Ribbon, Stamps, Stickers; Now We're Cooking Creative Cafe Kit

Comments

Lovely card Michelle, and to be honest I think the black base actually ties the whole thing together.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts