Habby Holidayth!

It's time to share The Rubber Cafe's Christmas Behind the Scenes Creative Kit for October. This kit had an add-on set called Santa's Workshop...and how cute is it?  I used this set for my first card.

That candy cane lamp post screamed to be glittered...so I grabbed some acetate from my stash, but you could always use a piece of acetate from some packaging.  I stamped the lamp post with Stazon ink onto the acetate and then glittered the back of the acetate with You're So Fine Glitters in Patriot Red, Diamond Clear Cool Highlight, Silver Medal and Fir Tree Green.

The fun jingle bell and peppermint candy are elements included in the kit, as is the fun Doodlebug papers.  I added some glitter to a bit of 1/4 inch ScorTape and burnished it with my finger for an extra fun touch of glitz.  The image is colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks so much for taking a peek.  I'd love to hear what your favorite image is in this set!
 
Supplies:
Christmas Behind the Scenes Creative Kit: papers, jingle bell, candy embellishment
You're So Fine Glitters:  Patriot Red, Fir Tree Green, Silver Medal, Diamond Clear Cool Highlight

Comments

Oh Michelle this had me giggling!! Love the details you have incorporated in the cute card.
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts