Autumn Greetings

I have some autumn cards to share today.  The leaves are just starting to turn colors in our area...and it definitely feels like autumn rather than summer. 

Today's cards feature pumpkins that are stamped on Polished Stone backgrounds.  I used autumn colors of alcohol inks and added in a touch of gold re-inker.   These are created on glossy cardstock and then then images are stamped on top of the dried pieces with Stazon ink. 

You can see other cards and tutorials that I have done in the past with this technique HERE.
Here is another card with a similar layout.  I just love how the inks make each piece unique.

The Autumn Greetings image is by Inky Antics.
And here is an upcycle card I made using my digital calendar that I printed out for the year.  August is over, so into a card it goes!

Happy Fall, Y'all!

Comments

Another very pretty trio of cards Michelle. Love the pumpkin cards :-), but I am so glad that spring is well under way down here :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts