Polished Stone Happiness

Happy Monday!  I have a fun card for you today using a *scrap* from a die cut I made on polished stone paper.  I don't throw much away...and years after the card was created with the original butterfly die, here I am using the negative space and creating a happy little thinking of you card!

I tied on some sewing notion lace and added a vintage button to my Copic marker colored flower.  The designer paper is faux stitched and I created a little banner for my greeting. 

  D001 Butterfly Die, CLR002A Hibiscus 2 Clear Set, D002 Hibiscus Die

Be sure to pop on by the Prickley Pear blog today to see what the other gals have been up to!

Comments

stampingbowd said…
oh wow!!!! I love it that the negative was from a long ago used butterfly!!! Gorgeous card. The flower is beautiful!!!!
Maureen R said…
Love this card! Soft pretty colors and your use of the negative butterefly is awesome!
What a fabulous card Michelle - love the way you used the lace and button.
Blessings
Maxine
Tracy said…
This gorgeous Michelle, pretty colourstoo.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Popular Posts