Pens n Pumpkins!

This one is for the ladies that took the Zentangle-inspired workshop at The Stamp Shoppe earlier this month...I was working on this pumpkin stencil and told you it would pop up here when I got it done!

For this image I used a tiny .005 pen.  You need a light touch with this pen or you will lose your nib in no time.

When I finished this image I just couldn't stop myself from adding color to my image!  This time instead of using Copic markers, I used Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol.  This worked really well with the ink of the penwork.  I tangled first and then colored when I was done.

Here is the image again on a different card...no distressing, just the pop of the tangled image itself.

The die is by Dreamweaver and this one is LL515.  You can contact The Stamp Shoppe if you *need* it in your collection!

Entering my blog in the AAA Cards stencil challenge!

Comments

oh. my. word!!!! These are amazing! I would frame that first one. Seriously! ♥♥♥
Well kiddo, you came in just under the line...so glad you did! I love this and I'm going to try it out. Thanks for playing AAA Cards. Cheers, Victoria Lavender
Fabulous Michelle - thanks for letting me know that one can use prisma colour pencils and blend them ove the tangles.
Blessings
Maxine
~Heidi~ said…

These Zentangle pumpkins turned out gorgeous!!
ionabunny said…
This is gorgeous. Love your tangled pumpkins

Popular Posts