Falling Leaves Card Duo

This is one of two posts today, please scroll for more inspiration!
Today's cards for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps feature the Large Oak Leaf stamp which I stamped on various pieces of glossy cardstock that I colored with various alcohol inks with the Polished Stone Technique.  I fussy cut around these leaves and then tucked them into the slit I created in the Couture Creations embossed panel.
Sentiments are from the Clearly Beautiful Oak and Maple Leaf set.  On this set, the green background pieces are the what the polished stone technique looks like done on matte gloss photo paper scraps!  The background panel is an iridescent sort of coated cardstock that I ran through my cArt Us embossing folder.

Comments

lovely cards, really like the first one with the leaves!!!
Paula
Melissa said…
I just love that first one with the little pocket of leaves! The embossing is perfect too! The second card is pretty in green!! :)

Popular Posts