You're Soooooooooooo FINE!!

Today's Rubber Cafe creation is full of You're So Fine Glitters....six of them to be exact!  They are beautifully brilliant and oh, sooooooo FINE!
I covered a piece of the Faber-Castell packaging from our hop last week with some Scor-Tape.  I burnished it with some Diamond Clear Cool Highlight glitter for a fun card element.  You bet you'll see more of this packaging....way too cool for my recycling man!!

I stamped the Lace Flower and Small Paisley Dragonfly images with Stazon ink onto acetate.  The neat thing about that is that you can flip your images so they are oriented any way you wish.  Apply your glue and glitter to the backside of your image and let dry.  Once dry you can cut out the images leaving a narrow acetate border....easy peasy!

I attached my images to my card with Glue Dots which will not show after your glitter has dried.

Supplies:

Comments

wow this is gorgeous, love it!!!
Paula
Michelle this is gorgeous - love all the sparkle and detail.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
I bet this card is way more beautiful in real life! Beautiful.

Popular Posts