Clean and Simple Thank You's

Hello!  Thank you for all of your kind thoughts and comments these days...they are appreciated.
I'm getting things caught up at home...and hope to begin posting regularly soon.

I needed a few thank you notes, and these beautifully pre-colored images from Fred She Said's Flying Bird Series: Daisies and Cardinals were waiting for me on my desk.  I know I've posted several similar cards lately...but just love how tweeking a few little details or embossing folders and embellishments give the images a totally different feel.

I find fussy cutting relaxing, so I did fussy cut an extra set of daisies on both cards to pop up with foam tape.
For this card I tucked a few leaves from the Faux Foldy Flowers set behind my daisies.  I also added a sentiment from the Sentimental Doodledallion set.

A fun little tip....my friend Rebekah sent me a card this week and used the Cuttlebugged panel as her padding to keep her embellishments from popping through the envelope.  I love this idea!  I took her panel and used it on this card!  It's like a little gift with your card!

Comments

Rebekah said…
I need to use more of those pre-colored ones. I feel like I'm cheating, but you know, sometimes I either just don't feel like coloring or I don't have time! Beautiful creations. Glad life is settling down again...it may still take some tweaking as you adjust and help out as needed on the homefront. Hugs.
Vicki said…
Lovely thank you cards, Michelle!
So nice to see you back in blogland, Michelle, and your creations are just beautiful - as ever.
Blessings
Maxine
Gail S. said…
Just beautiful, Michelle. Thinking of you and hope your weekend goes well.
Nancy said…
Beautiful cards Michelle!
I love how the color of the background on the first card really makes the images POP!!!
Newbie said…
Your cards are sooo pretty! I have some of those images, precolored, and I love the idea. Just never used any of them yet!! Not that familiar with the digi's yet, but your card makes me want to try! Beautiful!!
Bernie said…
These are both so beautiful. Glad life is settling down for you. I always add a piece of card stock to keep my embellishments from popping thru but never thought to run it thru the Cuttlebug, what a great idea.
Blessings Bernie
Unknown said…
Love both of these cards! Great job coloring & fussy cutting those flowers! ;o)

Popular Posts