Studio 313 Challenge ~ Vacation Inspired

This is my second post today....and I'm sharing the Studio 313's Hotspot Challenge this week. 

Our challenge was to make cards that reflect the vaccation spots in the photos above.  I have two cards for you using this inspiration.



My first card features Fabulous and Feathered Lou Lou and the Modern Flowers designer papers.  My card was inspired by the bling and feathers in Las Vegas.


My second card features Verti's Bath and Tiny Stripes and Daisies and is inspired by the spas in the Vegas resorts.

Be sure that you check out the other inspiration and the challenge rules and prizes!

Comments

Lola said…
OMG I LOVE both of these cards. Off to Vegas tomorrow, and those flamingos brought such a smile to my face!
Becky said…
Both of these are just too cute.
What a wonderful pair of fun cards! Great inspiration.
Blessings
Maxine
Barbara said…
These cards are just too precious. You have inspired me! thanks for sharing with us.
Amy Johnson said…
Your cards are so fun and creative! Love them both!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Love your great coloring Michelle- great colors- I love the Flamingo's. Great use of the DSP too.

Popular Posts