Paper Fashions Button Card Cards


Say that two times fast!!  I had so much fun playing with the Paper Fashions Button Cards on Tuesday, so I made two more cards! 

My first card combines Stampers Anonymous Haberdashery set, Washi tape, vintage buttons and Distress Ink.
My second card combines images from the Stampers Anonymous Haberdashery set along with the dress form image from Lawn Fawn's Sew Lovely set.  My finishing touches are vintage buttons, stampendous stickers, mosaic gems and a Martha Stewart's Bangle Chain punch.

Comments

Love your cards - buttons add a special 'something' to cards!!
Blessings
Maxine
love these vintage goodies!!
Diane Noble said…
Michelle, I just love what you did with our Vintage Button cards. These are just adorable. And I loved your earlier post for the Digital Tuesday Challenge too. All your creations are just fabulous and I just put your blog on my favorites. Love your work!

Popular Posts