Pair of Prickley Pear Creations!


Today I'm sharing two cards for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.  I have been enjoying making rosettes and decided to go vintage for my first card. 

The sentiment is from the Prickley Pear Clearly Beautiful Flowers set.  The coordinating dies are the Flowers Die and the Scalloped Circle Die. 

Other items on this card include Prima Botanical Collection patterned papers, vintage buttons, gold nailheads, and Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three.

For my second card, I used the same stamps and dies.  For my background paper, I used images from the Prickley Pear Clearly Beautiful Spring Scalloped Circles Set stamped in a coordinating inks.

I used strips of coordinating vellum for some visual interest.

Comments

I like both the cards, but the second on appeals the most :-)
Blessings
Maxine
Pretty cards...Love the big rosette!
~Heidi~ said…
I love your rosettes. Can't wait to get our pleated ribbon and try it myself! It looks great on the vintage card!

Popular Posts