Inky Antics ~ Fun In The Sun ~ Card Quartet!


I have some cards for Inky Antics to share today....I've been cleaning out my computer files and see that I never posted these that I made for CHA a few years ago!   All images are colored using Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol (Odorless Mineral Spirits)

My first card features Surfer Girl and Learn to Surf!


My second card features Radio Girl and You're Sun-sational!

My third card features Ice Cream Girls and Bright and Sunny!
My final card features Snorkel Girl and Splashin' Great.

To see the rest of my Fun in the Sun cards...check out my previous posts:
~Fun in the Sun
~Surf Dude
~Just Add Water
~Summer Fun
~Back In The Swim of Things
~Bright and Sunny

It's 90* here this weekend....good swimming pool weather!!

We will be having an Inky Antics Blog Hop on Tuesday, July 19th....while we are away at CHA, so be sure to come back and join in the fun!

Comments

glad you found these! They are darling!!
Aleigh said…
These are so fun and adorable!! Love them!! :)

Popular Posts