Digital Tuesday ~ Spellbound!

Happy Tuesday!  It's my week to pick the challenge for the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog...and my challenge is to us a spellbinders die with your digital image!   Check out all of the challenge and prize information on the Digital Tuesday Blog!

I chose to use one of my favorite Spellbinders Die Sets, Labels Four.  I embossed my green panel with SU!'s embossing folder and then cut my die out, making my frame.  The pierced swirls are a digital template from Tracey-Lynn at Fred, She Said Digital Designs. 

The adorable apple image is colored with Copic markers, is fussy cut and popped up on foam tape. 

My kids were having fun in the produce department today at the grocery store....we came home with blackberries, bing cherries, apricots, kiwi, peaches and bananas!  Summer fruit....YUM!

Comments

Love the crisp, clean colours you have used Michelle, and that flourish is a delight to the eyes.
Blessings
Maxine
love the paper piercing! Fresh fruit in the summer is the best!
Amy Johnson said…
Beautiful card! Love the piercing.
Ellibelle said…
Stunning card Michelle. Love the paper piercing!!

Popular Posts