Digital Tuesday Sketch Challenge ~ Designed2Delight!

This is one of TWO posts today....be sure to check out the other post for more INSPIRATION!

It's Tuesday, and time for a new Digital Tuesday Challenge!  This week our challenge is a sketch.  You can read all of the challenge and prize details on the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog.

I went with a digital image from Faith at Designed2Delight called Tropical Beach.  This image comes in a funky Tropical Christmas version as well.  I colored my image with the Copics and Spica Glitter Pens shown below:
I colored my sky and water with the airbrush and accented my sun with a white gel pen.  Designer papers are from WeR Memory Keepers' Sunsplashed collection.  The gems came with the paper.  I added torn blue vellum for one of my layers and Boshers from Bazzil for my embellishments. 

We hope you can join in the fun!

Comments

Amy Johnson said…
What a beautiful tropical card. I love how you used the vellum, your color combo, and those unique embellies.
Becky said…
What a fabulous card, love it!!
Anneke said…
Great cards Michelle!
Hugs Anneke
Aleigh said…
LOVE this card!!! :)

Popular Posts