Belle With Laundry

This image seemed appropriate for today's challenge....I've been quickly getting all my laundry/housework caught up a bit so I can spend Tuesday at CHA!  What a darling image from Belles 'n Whistles to depict an everyday occurence of our lives! 

I colored Belle With Laundry with the Copics shown below:
I used designer paper from BasicGrey's Sweet Threads collection.  I kept the design simple since the image is so detailed and delicate. 

I don't mind laundry....that is such a good feeling when everything is fresh and clean!  Now ironing...THAT is another story!!  Blech!!

Comments

Michelle this is fabulous - love your colouring and the dimension you have added with the ribbon and diecut.
Blessings
Maxine
basketlorrie said…
I just love this card and I think anyone who received it would too. I look forward to seeing your work.
Anonymous said…
Ohh what a pretty card. I love the way you threaded the ribbon through the lace. The pearls are so pretty too.

Have a great day!
This is what I am doing today, but don't look this cute doing it! LOL!!

Popular Posts