Vintage Treasures

This week's challenge at The Rubber Cafe is Polka Dots! I had this Vintage Treasures set on my mind....so my polka dots are very muted.

The background paper has sublte polka dots and the butterfly is stamped on some polka dot designer paper. I echoed the polka dot theme with the embellishments in the center of my ribbon roses.

Have you been following the Rubber Cafe Blog?! Melissa just posted a fun video showing some great uses for the Scrap Happy Sheer Glue. I'm definately going to have to give some of them a try!

Comments

very nice, love the butterfly!!
Paula
Rebekah said…
Love the vintage look with those browns and fun ribbon roses!
coldwaters2 said…
This is totally fabulous Michelle I love the vintage look this has and I adore that butterfly, clock and the vintage receipt also those flowers all in all I think this is one first class card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Popular Posts