Studio313 Hot Spot Challenge - Trash Art!

Today is Studio 313's third Hot Spot Challenge! This week Shawne chose Earth Day as our inspiration....and we were to use trash in our projects! I used her cute set called Miss You for my card. I colored my image with Copic Markers and used Tim Holtz distress inks in Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass for my background. The trash items on my card: 1. the designer paper is the inside of an envelope! I love it and have had it in my stash forever! 2. the ribbon came wrapped around some washcloths I purchased....way to good to toss! 3. the buttons are vintage...someone else's trash...definitely way to good to toss!! We hope that you join us in our challenge...there is a $25 gift certificate being offered to one lucky winner...maybe it will be YOU!

Comments

Kristine said…
SUPER job on using all that "trash" Michelle!! The card is super CUTE and wouldda never guessed you used recycled items on it! =)
Rebekah said…
This is beautiful! Man I wish I lived closer to you! You've got some awesome stamps!! :)
Dalis said…
wow you get some cool envelopes in the mail girl! awesome!

-- Dalis

Popular Posts