Springtime!

This week's challenge at The Rubber Cafe is Easter/Spring. I chose to go with spring!! We pulled the bikes out of storage and have our first 10 miles in for the season! Too bad the sun didn't shine and it didn't get quite as warm as they said it would...maybe next weekend!

I chose the beautiful Iris image. I have to say that I never can wait until mine start to bloom! They are peeking out of the ground....so where there is life, there is hope! I colored my image with Copic Markers and used Spellbinders oval dies to frame it. I used the Copic Airbrush to shade my sky. Springtime is one of the four season sentiments. For the background I stamped the Iris image repeatedly in a coodinating ink for some subtle detail. I used a Spellbinders border die and a few gems to finish my card.

We hope you can play along....show us your spring cards! See the challenge details here....there is a $10 gift certificate on the line for a lucky participant. Then you can go get your Iris image!

Comments

XxJULESxX said…
Him Michelle wow gorgeous card! i love iris's!!
Anne Marie Hile said…
WOW! Gorgeous color combo and your shading on the Iris is beautiful! Sounds like you had a great bike ride today, too. :)
Rebekah said…
Love those little butterflies and your background stamping. Nice!

Popular Posts