Spring Is Back!

I'm sure hoping that Spring is Back! In celebration of that hope, I chose this adorable Stampavie image to showcase for One Crazy Stamper today! The challenge this month is flowers...bring on spring! Please consider joining the challenge! One lucky participant will win a generous gift certificate! I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with the Copic markers shown below.
I used the My Mind's Eye True Blue 6x6 collection for my card. I love that though there is not a flower in the collection...I was able to make it flowery!

Comments

I love this layout. the black really makes the color and image pop!
Beautiful, love all the colors!
Paula
Gail S. said…
At least we can have spring in a card - we got 2 inches of snow last night in Central NE!! Beautiful - love this image!
Rebekah said…
Wow, what a lovely sketch!! Ha, April Fool's a little late, WINTER is coming back!!

Popular Posts