Spring Birthday Wishes

Ooh, I love this week's challenge at The Rubber Cafe.....it's floral and right up my alley! I chose to do the Lace Flower image...it always intrigues me. This time instead of glittering it, I used my Copic Markers to coordinate the colors with my Basic Grey desinger paper. I fussy cut my image and mounted it with a combination of glue dots and foam tape for dimension. I used some scraps from the same collection to frame my image. I'm loving this vertical birthday sentiment....it fits perfectly on so many of my cards! We hope you join us for the fun.....there is a lucky winner each week...and who doesn't enjoy a free bit o'rubber?! Good Luck!

Comments

really lovely ,love all the colors!
Paula
Dalis said…
oh my girl... you really nailed the colors.

-- dalis

Popular Posts