Puppy in Pink!

Today I'm sharing a precious Spring Has Sprung pup from Stampavie! I always think of puppies as brown for some reason....but I decided to make this one resemble a black and white pup. I colored my pup with the Warm Grays and the other colors shown in the photo below. I used the Decorative Oval Window Die (Spellbinders/Heartfelt Creations) to frame my image, which I cut out with the Spellbinders Classic Ovals Large Die. Designer papers are from my scrap drawer, prima flowers and adhesive pearls finish my design. I'm submitting this for the icopic design team call...it's definately pretty in pink!

Comments

wow, the colors are so vivid and gorgeous!
XxJULESxX said…
gorgeous again! adorable image
Absolutely fabulous!! :D
Michelle your black and white pup is just the cutest, fabulous card.
Rebekah said…
Beautiful! Good luck on the DT call!

Popular Posts