Laugh In The Sunshine!

Isn't it funny how when the sun is shining it's so easy to see summer coming?! When it's gloomy I seem to think more about how winter just won't leave! The sun is shining today!! I made a collage with several Prickley Pear images in a soft color palette.

I used watercolor paper for this card. I inked a clear stamp block with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I spritzed it with water and stamped it over the music images from the Clearly Beautiful Flower Stamp Set which I had embossed with clear embossing powder.

I stamped the flower image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers.

I stamped the dragonfly from the Clearly Beautiful Dragonfly Stamp Set on Metallic blue paper with Stazon ink.

Several gems finish my card. Happy Spring!!

Comments

Bananastamper said…
Oooh, there are so many fab stamps on this card! Love the background and the fun sentiment!
Sharon said…
Beautiful work Michelle. So many different styles of cards on your Blog. Each and every one is so unique and lovely. Thanks for popping by. I'm so pleased you did, so that I could come visit you. hugs Sharon
Ila said…
So Beautiful!!...love the way you've used these stamps...so soft and springy..and the sentiment is perfect!!..Have a Great Weekend!!..Hugs, Ila
Jacquel said…
This is such a pretty card! Great job & TFS!!!!
Anne Marie Hile said…
Just beautiful! The colors are so soft and perfect for spring! TFS! :)
Rebekah said…
OOO, love that background square. Very nicely laid out!

Popular Posts