Inked Poppy ~ Fabric Challenge

I'm LOVING this Inked Poppy image from The Rubber Cafe! This week the challenge is to use fabric on our cards.

I have had this adhesive fabric ribbon from Making Memories in my stash for a few years now. I love the color combination....and I finally decided it was time to stop hoarding it and use it!

I colored my image with the Copics shown below. I raided my paper scrap bin and came up with this perfectly matching designer paper from KI Memories.

A touch of doodling and a simple white ribbon finishes my card.

Please join us for the challenge....one lucky winner will be reeiving a Gift Certificate to The Rubber Cafe!! It just might be your lucky week!

Comments

XxJULESxX said…
wow gorgeous!!!! i do love the image!
very pretty, love the purple!
Paula
Shelly Schmidt said…
I love the gorgeous Copic coloring- beautiful card!
Gail S. said…
Beautiful coloring!
Rebekah said…
Love your doodling! I bought some pens special for that...and have done nothing with them.

Popular Posts