Digital Tuesday ~ Pretty Punches!

It's my week to choose the Digital Tuesday Challenge...and my challenge is to use punches on your projects!

I chose to use the Blue Blossom Kit set from Tracey-Lynn at Fred, She Said Digital Designs.

I printed the designer paper out in the 3x5 inch size and then pieced the background. For the flowers, I printed the pre-colored set out in the 5x7 inch size. I folded each petal and some of the leaves over my craft knife blade for some added dimension.

I made a butterfly out of one of the flowers by omitting a petal, adding some antennae and a few nailheads for the body.

I used the Martha Stewart Cherry Blossom punch to border my card. I used a die from the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Accents set to frame my sentiment. The sentiment is from Printworks. The glitter brads are from SU!

We hope you play along...this is a fun challenge....a great excuse to dust off those punches you have in your drawers! Please post your work HERE...one lucky winner will receive some free images!! Good Luck!

Comments

gorgeous! I'm glad there is YOU too!! Ü
Gail S. said…
What a pretty, happy card! This would make the recipient smile :)
Maria Matter said…
this is beautiful Michelle!
hope you're doing well hun!
hugs & blessings
Anne said…
this is stunning.. love the colors and the the little details... -anne-
Rebekah said…
How creative...flower to butterfly! Neat!
Amy Johnson said…
Such a pretty card. Your butterfly is so creative!
This is a lovely blog! So, we have the same taste in our blog theme!!! I love your work! Your painting is stunning!!! I have never worked with copics, I usualy paint my stamps with water pencils! But you do a great job! Congrats!
Shawne said…
That is gorgeous, thoswe flowers are amazing!
Pretty and perky! I love the sentiment too! ... and how you made the butterfly ;)

Popular Posts