Digital Tuesday ~ Little Women


Today's Digital Tuesday Challenge theme is *Little Women.* We are to use a girly image on our creation.


Today I'm using a Loralie Art Stamp set called Lena Ballerina that I received from CropStop. I colored my image with Copic markers. I colored some of the flowers from this set and did some fussy cutting to embellish my corner punches.



The designer paper is a freebie called Pink and Mellow from Fred, She Said Designs. I layered my paper on some coated ivory and pink cardstocks. I dug in my gem scrap bin...and fashioned my gem swirls.

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Absolutely stunning card Michelle, that image, the papers, flower and bling look wonderful
Hugs
Lorraine x
Ellibelle said…
So beautiful! Gorgeous colors and I just love that FSS designer paper!!
Amy Johnson said…
Such a pretty card. Love the colors, the big flower, and the rhinestone swirl.
Sandy O said…
What a wonderful card. Everything goes together so perfectly.
Anne-Marije said…
Oh what a wonderful card!
xxx Anne-Marije

Popular Posts