Crop Stop Copic Tips

Today I'm sharing two cards I made for Crop Stop featuring Copic markers and Loralie Designs' Lena Ballerina. My brunette Lena is colored on Copics X-press it cardstock. The colors blend very smoothly!

My blone Lena Ballerina I colored on Georgia Pacific 110# cardstock.


Tip #1: When coloring with Copic markers, make sure you keep a piece of scrap paper under your image. This allows the color to move on your cardstock and protects your table top from any bleedthrough.

Tip #2: Be sure to use the right papers and inks when using Copic markers. Memento inks are great to use with Copic markers because they do not bleed or feather.


For my cards today I used Georgia Pacific 110# cardstock that I buy at Sam's Club and the Copic X-press it cardstock. When coloring, the Copic paper definately has a smoother feel and the colors blend more easily.



For my ballerina's eyes, I colored them with the lighter copic color and left a tiny white speck just to the left of the center of her pupil. Then I colored the pupil with a darker shade of the same tint. I could have used black, but I didn't want them to appear that harsh.


I will be posting more Copic tips next week...and throughout the month of May for CropStop.


Please remember to use the 10% coupon for my blog readers, CTMP-01 when you order from CropStop! There are always new things popping into the store....check them out!!

Comments

really pretty, love the colos!
Paula
Shawne said…
Awesome coloring! Awesome!
Gail S. said…
Great Copic tips! Thanks for sharing.

Popular Posts