Card Duo ~ Designed2Delight!

Today I'm sharing a few cards from Designed2Delight. The first card features the Bullfrogs and Butterflies set. I colored my image out, colored it with Copic Markers and accented it with the Spica Glitter Pens. I traced my sentiment with the glitter pens and it really pops!

Papers are by Bazzill and DCWV.

My next card features the Cupcake and Roses Mini Set. Again, I colored my image with Copic markers. I scuffed each layer to add some texture intrest to this card.


Papers are by DCWV and Memory Box. Ribbon is May Arts and sentiment is A Muse.

Comments

accidentally deleted MiamiKel's comment:

What beautiful cards! Such vibrancy with this color of green and the lil pop of pink - super! Very cheerful and happy and wonderful!
Rebekah said…
So springy and cheerful! And a cupcake temptation first thing this morning, ack! :)
XxJULESxX said…
two gorgeous cards there Michele

Popular Posts