Studio 313 ~ Channeling Your Inner Movie Star

If you are here for the Digital Tuesday Blog Hop...Click HERE!

It is time for a new challenge on the Studio 313 HotSpot challenge blog. Shawne has a fun challenge for us this month! She has a collage of photos on the challenge blog of Halle Berry in eveningwear. We were to choose a gown as inspiration and make a card.

I chose the gown on the right for my inspiration.
I used a similar color scheme and the fluttery flower petals of the Spring Flowers and Butterflies image and flower textures and pearls to dress my card. The background paper has metallic highlights and I added faux stitching with a gold paint pen.

We'd love to see your take on our challenge and the dress that inspired you!

Comments

I don't know how I missed this. Your card is GORGEOUS! Much more so than all 3 of those gowns! LOL!!
Lorie Hethorn said…
This is an Elegant card! I love the "Bling".
Rebekah said…
Very elegant and pretty!
Kristine said…
That is so PRETTY Michelle!! Love your inspirational card. What a fun challenge this was =) (I went with the red/white dress) Oooo, what another GORGEOUS card I am seeing below! WOW! How'd you do that? =) I'll go read!

Popular Posts