A Quartet of Fred She Said Spring Cards!

Today I'm sharing a flower-filled post featuring some fabulous Fred She Said images. I printed out the carnation and sentiment on white cardstock. I colored the image with Copic Markers, cut it out with a Spellbinders Four die and edged it in Pearlescent glitter. White on white is so fresh and spring-y!

I am also entering this card in this week's Stamping for the Weekend Challenge which is All for Mothers!
This is the Lovely Blossom and Butterfly set that I played with a few weeks ago...and this is the rest of the cards that I made. I cut out the little flowers that adorn the photo corners. A perfect little finishing touch! Each petal on this card is folded three times over my craft knife blade for dimension.
I printed the images out smaller and love the delicate feel of this card.

This final card uses the pre-colored background and a different flower presentation. Instead of folding the flower petals for dimension, I rolled them over the tip of a paint brush.
We are preparing for another Fred, She Said blog hop next Friday....be sure you keep your eye peeled....there will be fabulous inpsiration....and a very fabulous prize!!




Comments

Pat said…
Beautiful floral cards, Michelle!
Anne-Marie said…
I'm always amazed at how you keep comin' up with all these beautiful cards.....fabulous!
they are all so beautiful! I don't know which is my favorite.
Gail S. said…
All of the cards are so beautiful - I love how the flowers "pop"
Rosie said…
These cards are absolutely gorgeous!! Love how you folded the petals for extra dimension...very clever. The colors are beautiful. Hugs, Rosemary
Heidi-Mari said…
Beautiful cards! I love the images and stunning paper!
Thank you for joining us over at Stampin for the Weekend
Have a great day
Heidi-Mari

Popular Posts