Prickley Pear's Rabbit with Egg

Today's card features Rabbit with Egg from Prickley Pear's spring release. I colored my image with Copic markers and added some white flocking on the rabbit's tail.

I used SU!'s embossing folder and Spellbinders Labels Four to frame my image. The flowers are also fuzzy and are by Imaginiscce. The buttons are vintage with the shanks cut off.

The card is edged with a scalloped scissors. I lined the inside of the back panel with a stip of coordinating cardstock.

Be sure you check out the Prickley Pear store to see all of the other fun releases!!

Comments

ruth said…
very cute card!!!
very pretty card, love it!
Rosie said…
Your coloring is amazing girl! I love all the details on this card. Truly inspiring! Hugs, Rosemary
Heidi said…
Michelle this is a sweet stamp! My girlfriend has been looking for an image like this so I will have to share with her.
Dalis said…
girl, you are going to cost me my marriage, if I keep buying everything you use!

-- dalis

Popular Posts