Prickley Pear Trio

I'm sharing a trio of Prickley Pear cards today.

My first card features the Rosebud and Dragonfly Egg as well as the Dragonfly Heart image.
I shaded my images with Copic Markers and then accented the dragonfly wings with a white Signo gel pen.

Designer paper is by Echo Park.

Here is a similar card using the hearts and a sentiment from the Clearly Beautiful Dragonflies set.

For my final card, I used the Love is in the Air image, stamped in black Stazon ink onto acetate.
I added glitter to the reverse side of the acetate and then attached it once dry with hidden glue dots.
I made a frame with some glitter ribbon I picked up in the $1.00 bin at Michael's. Designer paper is Echo Park.


Comments

Love the second card, it's really Beautiful!
Paula
Lorie Hethorn said…
I love your final card! Glitz!
I love to use glitter, especially Stickles.

Very pretty card!

Thanks for sharing!

www.loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com
Debby said…
Cute Easter cards. I love working with acetate...love the second card. Hugs

Popular Posts