Prickley Pear Country Bicycle

I received Prickley Pear's Country Bicycle image in yesterday's mail...and I couldn't wait to color it up....the thought of spring/summer coming...so fun! I made two cards, each with their own feel. The first card uses a softer springy color scheme. I also used images from the Clearly Beautiful Flowers set. I stamped the flower and sentiment on some pastel designer paper scraps. I used the Scalloped Circle die for this card. There is also a Flowers die available for those who don't like fussing cutting them!
For my second card I went with more of a bold, summery patriotic theme. I stamped the image on a panel that I had punched with the Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page punches.


Dont' forget, if you have some Prickley Pear goodness in your stamp collections, make a card and post the link on the Prickley Pear blog for a chance to be featured win some more!

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Wow Michelle these two are absolutely fantastic I love the images and designs, what perfect colouring I love both these, are they available in the UK?
Hugs
Lorraine x
Your coloring is so amazing! When I saw the first card I thought it was a precolored image! Man do I want to color like you!!!!
Ellibelle said…
OMG this is sooooo gorgeous. Absolutely love that stamp, love how you colored the images and how you embellished. What a great idea to use that music line on the top right corner. Love that detail!!
Debby said…
Both cards are so pretty! Hugs

http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/
Dalis said…
the little tiny brads on the center of the border punch is brilliant Michelle!!! It is of course your wonderful coloring that always makes me drool!

-- dalis
Sharon said…
Oh wow, this is a gorgeous stamp and so beautifully coloured! Wow!Stunning designs on both cards.

Popular Posts