Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prickley Pear Country Bicycle

I received Prickley Pear's Country Bicycle image in yesterday's mail...and I couldn't wait to color it up....the thought of spring/summer fun! I made two cards, each with their own feel. The first card uses a softer springy color scheme. I also used images from the Clearly Beautiful Flowers set. I stamped the flower and sentiment on some pastel designer paper scraps. I used the Scalloped Circle die for this card. There is also a Flowers die available for those who don't like fussing cutting them!
For my second card I went with more of a bold, summery patriotic theme. I stamped the image on a panel that I had punched with the Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page punches.

Dont' forget, if you have some Prickley Pear goodness in your stamp collections, make a card and post the link on the Prickley Pear blog for a chance to be featured win some more!


coldwaters2 said...

Wow Michelle these two are absolutely fantastic I love the images and designs, what perfect colouring I love both these, are they available in the UK?
Lorraine x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Your coloring is so amazing! When I saw the first card I thought it was a precolored image! Man do I want to color like you!!!!

Ellie said...

OMG this is sooooo gorgeous. Absolutely love that stamp, love how you colored the images and how you embellished. What a great idea to use that music line on the top right corner. Love that detail!!

Deb said...

Both cards are so pretty! Hugs

Dalis said...

the little tiny brads on the center of the border punch is brilliant Michelle!!! It is of course your wonderful coloring that always makes me drool!

-- dalis

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh wow, this is a gorgeous stamp and so beautifully coloured! Wow!Stunning designs on both cards.