Inky Antics Honey Pop Hop!


Welcome to the Inky Antics Honey Pop Blog Hop! If you have arrived here from
Jovi's blog, you are right on track!
For my first card I used the Cupcake Birdy Honey Pop set. I paper pieced my bird and used the beautiful Echo Park Springtime collection to embellish my card.




My second card features the fun Birthday Elephant Honey Pop set. I used a white gel pen to make my present ribbons pop.




My third card uses the Carrot Bunny Honey Pop set. Gotta love the size of that carrot!!





My final card features the Frog Honey Pop set.
To see how these amazing cards are made, check out this link!
If you have just started our hop...be sure to start at the beginning on Trudy's blog!
To continue on your way, your next stop is Debbie's blog.
Our hop starts today and ends on Sunday, March 27th at midnight Central time. We invite you to stop and comment on each DT members’ blog, as there will be prizes given away. Three lucky winners will be drawn at random to receive a surprise HoneyPOP Clear Set and coordinating Honeycomb Paper Pad. The more you comment, the more chances you have to win! (Limit one comment on each designer’s blog post plus the Inky blog, with up to seven comments total.)
Please also consider participating in the HoneyPOP Blog Hop Challenge. You’ll find the complete scoop here.

Comments

Susie said…
Adorable cards. You did a wonderful job of sharing so many of the delightful Honey Pops. What a fun to surprise someone with when they open their card.
Ginger Hanchey said…
These cards look like so much FUN! I can't wait to make some.
Unknown said…
Michele,
Your sample are all adorable but that frog card made me smile from ear to ear! Sooo cute!

Hugs,
True :D
Chelsea said…
Love all of your samples. It's great to see the insides of cards getting more attention than the outsides. Love that HoneyPOP.
StampinCathy said…
OMGOSH! All your cards are so creative and inspiring. I just love love love the Honeycomb!
Jackie said…
wow that frog and mushroom are the best,the bunny and carrot are great too, oh heck I love them all, awesome work.
Mary J said…
Wow - these are AMAZING! I'm lovin' this brand!
CheckerBeads said…
Love your cards! Amazing work, and the amazing surprise inside would delight anyone!

Anne
THUNK!!!! These cards are awesome! I had a hard time knowing how to decorate the inside! I love what you did.
Deb said…
Just truly awesome cards! I don't think I could pick one over the other--they are all fantastic!
Tina said…
Oh my goodness ... all of your cards are fabulous. I love all the insides. They are a card in themselves. Great job!
Thebug415 said…
Oh how cute these all are.
Rosie said…
Oh my word, these honeycomb popups are amazing!! I definitely have to check out the link...they add the perfect touch to your cards. Hugs, Rosemary :)
Vicki said…
Oh, these cards are too cute!!
Tammy C. said…
Cute, cute, cute! Gotta get me some HoneyPop sets!
Michelle-
Your samples are AMAZING!!!
I REALLY love these stamps and the HoneyPOP...Oh my!!!
Sue D said…
Fabulous cards! I like how you decorated the insides of your cards.
Crystal said…
These are SOOOOO SWEET, I LOVE how you used all these fun images and fabulous honeycombs..FANTASTIC creations!
Rebekah said…
What fun Honeypops!!

I'm so behind in blog hopping! And today I had no internet all day!! Sure got a lot of cleaning jobs done, but no surfin'!
Suzanne :O ) said…
wow, your cards are incredible! I love how you decorated the insides of the cards, especially those fun borders!
Donna said…
I love all the "added" little details you've used with your honeycomb paper objects! Thanks for sharing.
Sandy said…
the more I see of the honeycomb the more i get inspired
Cheryl said…
These are so fun! I really love this idea.
Lillian Child said…
Oh Michelle, these cards are a.maz.ing!!!!
Jan Castle said…
WOW, what cute cards...especially the frog!
Jan
Michelle are your HoneyPOP cards are just fabulous. I just love the elephant with the birthday presents all around him.
Linda K said…
Very creative cards....great job with the insides too. I really like your honey pop cherry on top of the cupcake. What fun this is!
Jayne said…
These cards are just too cute!! I can't wait to make some.
Lynne in NI said…
Fab fun cards! Love them all, but the carrot is my favourite!
Barb said…
The cards are beautiful. I really like the way that you included stamped mushrooms with the honey pop one. Thanks for the inspiration.
Babe O'Mara said…
Love these cards. I've never used them before, and they are absolutely darling. Great job. Adore the carrot card!!!

Babe
youiesmom@att.net
debdemoug said…
Thanks for the absolutely darling Honey Pop card with /bunny and carrot, I really like your design. Working on it now, thanks for the inspiration, Deb

Popular Posts