Endless Creations Card Duo!

Today I'm sharing two creations with stamps from Endless Creations! I used the Easter Egg Fun Cube to make borders on the top and bottom of my card. There are three patterned eggs and one solid one.
The bunnies are KB's Bun Bun/sm, which offers mirrored images, so you can have them face one another, like I did on this layout. For the grass, I used the Grass Border, which is long enough to go across an A2 card!
I centered my scene in the Swiss Dot Spellbinder stamp. I masked my outer frame edge and the bunnies. I sponged my sky and grass. I used a 1.5 inch circle punch to punch out my bunnies. I distressed the edge of the circle with Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut Stain. I popped my image up on foam tape.
Papers are BasicGrey's 6x6 Kioshi 6x6 collection. I used faux stitching, distressing and glitter dots to frame my image. The image is Somebunny Special Jelly.
This is a fun card! I love the sentiment circle...which also comes in other options such as Thanks a Bunch/Circle, Happy Birthday Mega Circle as well as Mega Thanks a Latte! These images are designed to be cut out with a 2.5 inch circle or a Marvy Mega punch. I actually used a Spellbinder's die on this card.
For a softer look, I colored the Capp Cup with Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol. For a touch of dimension, I cut out an extra cup and placed it over the one I originally stamped.
For my background panel, I randomly stamped the Mega Thanks a Latte in Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink. Inside each image I stamped some other circle images from Endless Creations offset for a fun look. I ran the image through a distressed stripe Cuttlebug embossing folder, distressed it with a paper scuffer and some distress ink.
Sentiment is from Endless Creations.

Comments

Anne-Marie said…
Absolutely adore the bunny card....so very sweet.....and that latte is definitely my cuppa tea! Two lovely creations...thanks for sharing.
Melissa said…
I'm loving that coffee card! I like the sentiment a lot too!! :) Love all the texture and the rustic look!
Gail S. said…
Both cards so really nice! Love the coffee card :)
both cards are winners (as ALWAYS!)

Loving the spring looking one. Most of our snow is gone and we are in for snow tonite and tomorrow and blizzard Tues. Oh yeah and did I mention Wed start SPRING break?LOL!!
Rebekah said…
OOO, lovin' the java theme and look!

Popular Posts