Double Embossing Technique

This week's challenge at The Rubber Cafe is EMBOSSING; either wet or dry. Embossing is such a fun technique....and this one is a fun one from my archives.

My card is a white base. The next layer is a double-cuttlebugged layer. I'm sure this is on the net somewhere...but I've never seen it anywhere and I came up with it the other night and have really enjoyed working with it! I ran it through a Cuttlebug Script embossing folder first and then through the Cuttlebug Leafy Branch embossing folder.

The white cardstock strip has been pierced and then scored on the Scor-pal every quarter inch for interest. I did valleys down on this card, but I think I'd like valleys up as well.

The white heart is a Cuttlebug die cut that has been run through one of the coordinating Heart Embossing Folder.

The stamp is the Exotic Flower from The Rubber Cafe. I stamped it on acetate with Stazon ink. I glittered it with Cranberry and White Pearl glitters. The red is really pretty in real life...it's a rich cranberry color. I cut out the flower when it was dry and attached it to the card with mini-glue dots.

Comments

MiamiKel said…
Oh my word, this is gorgeous! Such a stunning and elegant card! I can't believe you all have snow, lol - I'm roasting down here in South FLorida! :)
Rebekah said…
Love the black/white combo!

Popular Posts