CropStop Sketch Challenge!

Today's challenge on the CropStop blog is a sketch challenge. We hope you join in the fun! Last week Claudine Hellmuth stopped by and took a peek at the cards that were inspired by her work! There is a sweet prize for one lucky participant and badges for the Creme of the Crop!
Come join in the fun!!

I loved the sketch this week and I have flowers on the brain...the more the better! They bode spring and we have run the gamut of illnesses in our house the last month....strep throat, ear infections, fevers, stomach flu, colds...you see why I am ready for spring?!

My papers are by Heidi Grace. I loved the way the coral paper with words matches the font of the Love Wish Dream sentiment from Tim Holt/Stampers Anonymous.

For the square element I used Spellbinder's Eyelet Square die. For my focal image I just added one more of the Heartfelt Creations Daisy Patch Flowers which were cut out with the Daisy Patch Flower Spellbinders Exclusive dies and colored with Copic Markers.

I added a few Martha Stewart Classic Butterfly punches and some chocolate seam binding to finish my design. I hope it put a touch of spring in your day and inspires you to come and play along in our challenge!

Comments

ruth said…
very pretty card..flowers on the brain is just great!!
Anne-Marie said…
The Heidi Grace DP is gorgeous, and those flowers really pop...love it! Great colours, too. :D
coldwaters2 said…
Wow Michelle this is superb those flowers the papers and design look so beautiful I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Gail S. said…
Beautiful! I love the colors :)
Melissa said…
This is stunning! Love the rich colors!!!
Vicki said…
This is so beautiful! The colors are amazing and I love that flower die!!
Katie said…
beautiful card! The flowers are so lovely.
Rosie said…
Awesome take on the sketch Michelle! I love the colors and the flowers are AWESOME! You've been busy girl! Hugs, Rosemary
Gloria Stengel said…
I love the colors you used. And those flowers are FANTASTIC!

Popular Posts