Crop Stop Happiness & Comment Candy Winner

Today's card is for Crop Stop's weekly challenge. This week's challenge: Spring is in the Air!

I used the coordinating Core'dinations papers. I ran the medium blue cardstock through the Cuttlebug's Embossing Plus Blooming Bouquet embossing folder. I then sanded the embossing, which reveals the lighter blue core. This looks beautiful in real life...like vellum almost!

I used the Martha Stewart 3-1 Classic Butterfly Punch for my little butterflies. I added Dew Drops with Zots around my sentiment. My sentiment is by Penny Black and is stamped in Tim Holtz's Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and is cut out with a Spellbinders Labels Four Die.

The flower is by Heidi Grace. The pinwheel was by Paper Wishes.
 
Today I would also like to announce the comment candy winner! To thank those who faithfully leave me some love, I am going to randomly will pick posts and then put the comments into a hat and draw a name for a small goodie package from me! Toay's lucky comment is:
Rosie said...
Oh my word, I have that border punch and never thought to add color to it....so very creative to hand stitch on the border!! I love it!! Hugs, Rosemary
March 9, 2011 6:52 PM
Winners have 48 hours to contact me with their information. If the prize is not claimed in that time frame, then the prize will go to the next lucky comment I pick!

Comments

Anne-Marie said…
Those colours look stunning together, and I love the sanding....not done any of that for a while, so you just reminded me how much I like it!
Colleen said…
Beautiful card, colors and layout.
Vicki said…
Fabulous card! I have this cs, but never think to use it. I love the effect.

Popular Posts