Blowing Bubbles...

This week's sponsor for our Digital Tuesday Challenge is My Grafico offering one digistamp set of winner's choice plus a 20% off voucher to be used in their store. Our challenge was to make a card for a child. I decided to go with Emma Blowing Bubbles from Fred, She Said Digital Designs. I framed her with the Spellbinders Eyelet Squares Die. I masked my image and airbrushed my background before taking my image out of the die. The image is colored with Copic markers. This image also comes in the pre-colored version for those who like that option. The stitched frame is done by hand with a Lasting Impressions die, piercing tool and white gel pen. I added some tiny Martha Stewart punched butterflies to the corners of my frame.

Comments

this image is so sweet! I love blowing bubbles with little kiddos. It is such a joy to see the looks on their faces.
Rebekah said…
Beautiful, love the soft colors and butterfly corners and stitching!
Jaspere said…
This is adorable. Makes me miss the FSS team. May have to print out an Emma soon.
Amy Johnson said…
What a beautiful image and card! I love the stitching!
coldwaters2 said…
Absolutely fabulous card Michelle that image is adorable and your design is gorgeous.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Nancy said…
Beautiful card Michelle!
Love your coloring and I actually thought you did real stitching. Great job!!!
Sandy O said…
WOW, what is not to like. Your coloring is fabulous, as it is on all your cards. Love, love, love the butterflies and faux stitching.

Popular Posts