Spring Kaela is Designed2Delight!


This new Spring Kaela image from Faith at Designed2Delight has really won my heart. I think she is adorable! I colored her up with Copic Markers and cut her out leaving a narrow white border. I popped her up on foam tape for some added dimension.

The punched flower border is done with a product called and Empunchlar tool. It was one that I was asked to teach a workshop with. I did, and punched a few extra wreaths for myself! I thought this was the perfect home for my sweet little girl! I added faux stitching, some glitter and an SU! embossing folder for added interest. The flower centers are actually tiny sun punches that I further embellished with dots of Pearlescent glitter! The sentiment is by Printworks.

Comments

4kids4 said…
Oh, she's very sweet...and colored so well!! Love the flower wreath! TFS!

~Sharon C.
I love all the daisy like flowers! Kaela is just adorable!
Gail S. said…
Such a cheerful card!! She's so cute :)
Shelly Schmidt said…
Darling card- I am always loving your great coloring! Darling idea to add the flowers around the image.
Rebekah said…
OOO, spring is springing just a tad this week me thinks! Beautiful card!!!

Popular Posts