Sketch Saturday - Painting Eggs


This card is my entry for Sketch Saturday's challenge. I am also debuting this darling bunny image called Painting Eggs by Designed2Delight. I colored the image with Copic markers and added highlights with a white Signo gel pen.



The background has been airbrushed with Copic YG17. It actually looks greener in real life. I colored the egg background from Inky Antics' Bunny #2 clear set with Copic markers and accented some of the eggs and the white dots with my white Signo gel pen.



The sentiment is part of a stamp from Endless Creations (D181). I stamped it on airbrushed paper and punched out the sentiment with SU! punches.

I don't know about you...but I just want to hug that bunny!!

Comments

Kathy said…
Michelle, this is so cute. Bright and fun, love it!
Unknown said…
This is toooo cute, adorable! Love the coloring, I love everything about it!
Faith S. said…
Beautiful!! I LOVE the colors!
Rebekah said…
Very cheerful and festive!
this is ADORABLE!!!!! I love the bright cheerful colors and your air brushing!!!! Inky's background is perfect for this image!
Gail S. said…
Super cute! Can't believe that Easter is just around the corner.
Debby said…
this bunny image is the cutest darn thing, wonderful job!

Popular Posts