Ornate Cut Out Butterfly!

I'm soooooooo excited with this new Ornate Cut Out Butterfly Digi and Cutting File that Tracey-Lynn from Fred, She Said posted in the store today!! I've not wandered into the cutting file side of things....yet! ....but I sure made quick use of coloring up a sheet of these butterflies! I simply colored them with Copic Markers...but I love that I will now have these lovlies in any size that I want! ....and color.....yay!!

I layered two sizes of butterflies to give the wings a more fluttery appearance. I used some Marianne Craft Creatables dies and vintage seam binding to finish off my card.
If you haven't yet...be sure to hop on our blog hop quick....there are two awesome prizes on the line! A $25 gift certificate to the FSS store AND a $25 gift certificate to CropStop! Check out my sidebar for a 10% CropStop Coupon to stretch your CropStop certificate farther!! Good Luck!

Comments

Rebekah said…
OOO, those are gorgeous. I'll have to check those out!
XxJULESxX said…
wow stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!
love the butterflies, they are really pretty!
Paula
Gail S. said…
How pretty - so much detail!
Robin Parker said…
Love the Spring Pop Up card design. Great die with the ribbon. Looks vintage!!
Nancy said…
OH Michelle,
This card is GORGEOUS!!!
I love the coloring on your butterflies.
4kids4 said…
Pretty, pretty card. Those butterflies are gorgeous layered...they look like stained glass. TFS!

~Sharon C.
Shelly Schmidt said…
Gorgeous card- Man you are umber talentes- when I get my Cricut out, I will be back for inspiration- this is awesome!
coldwaters2 said…
Wowwww Michelle no wonder you were excited this is exceptionally beautiful, the whole design including the butterflies, I love it.
Hugs
lorraine x
Rebekah said…
Wow, this is delightful also! Lovely colors and coloring. Just might have to get me some of those butterflies...I have some Copics waiting to be used more!
Stunning card, Michelle! I can't stop colouring these butterfles!

Popular Posts