Love Is Like A Butterfly~


Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge here at Digital Tuesday!

This week it's Shelly's turn to host and the theme she chose is

From the heart - Valentines theme

We can't wait to see what you all make. As always you can make anything you like and remember, you can use anything digital, it doesn't have to be the main image.

Our sponsor this week is Paper Pretties

and the winner gets to choose 5 digis from their store!!! Be sure to check them out, they offer digital images as well as clear and rubber stamps!

My card features the Ornate Cut Out Butterfly and digital set from Fred, She Said. In my usual fashion, I colored the whole sheet of butterflies with my Copic markers and cut them all out. So they are still fluttering around on my desk! Some popped onto this card...and some will be coming to my blog soon!
I added some piercing with a Lasting Impressions piercing template as well as some paper embroidery that I made up using the Stampin' Up! piercing template. I added a touch of distressing for added interest. The corners on this card are made using some scraps of another blue scalloped circle that I cut up for another purpose. Waste not, want not!! I just love doing that!! My finishing touch was the mini brads that I picked up in a variety pack from Archiver's. They are so adorably tiny!! The Love sentiment is from My Setiments Exactly.
We hope you can join our challenge!!

Comments

Amy Johnson said…
Such a beautiful card! I love how you did those butterflies!
Beautiful Butterflies, just love them!
Paula
Maria Matter said…
Gorgeous card hun! love these new butterflies and your stitching is amazing!!!
I really need to start stitching on my cards! Cross Stitching was my big hobby before stamping came along. You may have just inspired me to go dig out my floss & needles! lol
take care
hugs!
Gail S. said…
Wow! What pretty butterflies! I would call these "doodle" butterflies - you can just sit there and do so much with them. How fun :)
Dana said…
Oh Wow Michelle!! This is gorgeous!!
Hugs~
Dana
Shelly Schmidt said…
I am a loving this card! I love the stitchine and piercing- the hearts in the corners and the beautiful butterflies!
another stunningly gorgeous card! Hope you all are feeling better!
Rebekah said…
Wow, look at that beautiful stitching! Very cool!
Anne-Marije said…
Wonderful card!
xxx Anne-Marije
ellepaulette said…
I love these butterflies, I really need to make something with mine!!

Such a lovely and creative card!
Yey... butterflies! And gorgeous butterlies... yummy card!

Popular Posts